Buy good quality radio controlled helicopters, as this will prevent accidents and injuries.
There are several types of radio control helicopters. These include simple, easy to fly models and complex kits that must be assembled. It is a popular hobby that require different levels of commitment too. You can have fun family weekend or even become a technician, passionate pilot with the radio control helicopters.
But there are some things you should consider before buying these helicopters. You need to know how long you want to engage in piloting helicopters radio. These helicopters are available in several different styles and tend to vary greatly in price. There is ready to fly (RTF) models that have already been assembled. They are complete with all components. You simply need to take these radio control helicopters out of the box and start playing with them immediately. In fact, it is the best choice for beginners. Then there is almost ready to fly (ARF) helicopters. These are about 90 percent assembled. They will still need building and some additional parts. Remote control helicopter kits are also available. They require a complete assembly, in addition to an engine, and a transmitter.
Select the radio control helicopters that are best for you, whether gas or electric. Electric radio control helicopters are usually cheaper than gas. In addition, they are much simpler to use. These may be the best choice for young riders, including beginners. Electric powered helicopters tend to run on batteries and not the smelly gas. This means that there will be no fumes. Electric motors are also very quiet during operation. Thus, these radio control helicopters are more versatile and can be used almost anywhere.
Today there are six major categories of radio controlled helicopter
- The helicopter indoor: designed to grow indoors in a small space. It is very lightweight 200-300g a rotor diameter of about 500mm, the motor is electric. It is difficult to start with such a model, the concepts of control are required.
- The helicopter electric drive: silent, clean, simplified implementation, here its main assets. The flight can be acrobatic and has nothing to envy the thermal models, one thing perhaps: the flight related to battery capacity ten minutes maximum. You can start with the electric helicopter, however carefully the purchase price may be higher than a thermal model (motor, battery and charger are relatively expensive materials of high technology).
- The engine helicopter explosion (thermal) Class 30. The number 30 corresponds to the engine in cubic inch (unit of measurement Anglo-Saxon) in metric units this corresponds to a displacement of 5cm3. The rotor diameter is 1200mm and weight about 2400g. This is the class of the most widely used helicopter for beginners, the Shuttle is one: its assets are a relatively attractive purchase price, a small footprint and low operating cost.
- Class 46-50 in the engine from 7.5 to 8cm3 displacement, rotor diameter of 1300mm and a weight of about 3200g.
- The premier class: Class 60 to 10cm3 combustion engine rotor diameter 1500mm and an average weight of about 4500g is in this category that helicopters are the most effective. The competition levels are practiced with models of class 60.
- The engine helicopter explosion with spark plug and super fuel average engine capacity of 22cm3 rotor diameter of 1800mm and with a weight of 8000g or more. Very stable flight and low operating cost, widely used for making realistic models.
RC Helicopters gas are much messier, more complex, and much stronger than their cheaper counterparts electric. These are the helicopters remote control which are generally the preferred type gas and these are for experienced drivers. These are considered more realistic than electric models. These give the pilot a chance to be more involved with their aircraft and how these functions. It is the essence that helicopters are generally better for frequent use. This is because you simply need to fill the tank rather than having to replace expensive batteries or waiting for hours just for a refill.
If you are you looking for more info about <a href="http://bestrchelicopterreviews2013.blogspot.com/">best remote control helicopter</a> review http://bestrchelicopterreviews2013.blogspot.com/